Thursday, August 04, 2005
- Name: John Thorn
- Location: Catskill, New York, United States
John Thorn wrote his first book 40 years ago and since then has produced dozens more. "Baseball in the Garden of Eden" was published with Simon and Schuster in 2011. The official historian of Major League Baseball, he is editor of "BASE BALL: A Journal of the Early Game," a scholarly annual.
- Hudson River Bracketed
- Hicks the Pirate, my favorite murderer.
- The Saugerties Bard, Part II
- The unfortunate Dr. Burdell and his alleged slayer...
- The Saugerties Bard
- This one will bring the weeps.
- Way Down upon the Hudson River
- Cedar Grove: The Thomas Cole National Historic Sit...
- Cole's palette and other tools of the trade, on v...
- Cole's easel is a particular object of veneration ...