Monday, May 09, 2005
- Name: John Thorn
- Location: Catskill, New York, United States
John Thorn wrote his first book 40 years ago and since then has produced dozens more. "Baseball in the Garden of Eden" was published with Simon and Schuster in 2011. The official historian of Major League Baseball, he is editor of "BASE BALL: A Journal of the Early Game," a scholarly annual.
- American Chameleon: Inness Exhibit at Cole House
- How I first met the great white whale
- Catskill Eagle: Herman Melville
- Tenth Street Studio; bearded McEntee left of cente...
- Jervis McEntee: Last Leaf Fallen
- Walt Whitman, Hudson River Hall of Famer
- The Hudson River Hall of Fame
- Central Park Bridge, Calvert Vaux
- A.J. Downing gravesite. Photo by Mark Thorn
- Dutch Reformed Church, A.J. Davis. Photo by Mark ...